Sourcing allows you to:
- find a product at the right price,
- ensure a level of quality,
- manage the logistics supply chain.
Between 1950 and today, the exchange of goods have been multiplied by 15.
- The sourcing process:
- Request for quotation sent to suppliers
- Response by suppliers
- Analysis and selection of suppliers
- Capture product specifications
- product composition
- allergens, nutritional facts, claims, physico-chemical, organoleptic data for a food product
- etc …
- Tests of samples and quality analyzes
- Finally, the management of non-conformances and customer complaints to measure the quality of products delivered by the supplier (more info in this post).
Each project has its schedule in Gantt format.
|Vue gantt d’un projet|