- New Product Strategy – Innovators have clearly defined their goals and objectives for the new product.
- Idea Generation – Collective brainstorming ideas through internal and external sources.
- Screening – Condense the number of brainstormed ideas.
- Concept Testing – Structure an idea into a detailed concept.
- Business Analysis – Understand the cost and profits of the new product and determining if they meet company objectives.
- Product Development – Developing the sample, this involves the putting together of ideas and materials to form a testing product to the market.
- Market Testing – Marketing mix is tested through a trial run of the product.
- Commercialization – Introducing the product to the public.
- Evaluation – Involves research to monitor the progress of new service offering in relation to organizational goals.
- Role and responsibility of each project speaker;
- Documents as brief marketing, formulations, technical sheets, trial results, artwork;
The page project overview displays projects with current tasks, overdue, score, completion, products created, last comment, start and end dates. It allows project managers to track their projects during the review of project. From this page, you can filter your projects and export them in excel.