This September 2013, beCPG improved its labeling module making it more configurable.
If you encounterthese issueswhen calculatingthe list of ingredients:
- Your clients have specific labeling rules
- You want to highlight some ingredients and mask other ones
- You want to anticipate the INCO regulation
beCPG software can help you by automatically calculating the list of ingredients for your products.
The module allows the addition of labeling rules to automatically rework the labeling of products, for example :
- Formatting rules to display the percentages, to underline or highlight one or several ingredients
- Aggregation of ingredients (I declare “cooking salt” and “table salt” as “salt”)
- Combining some ingredients (I combine the ingredients “water” and “milk powder” in some proportions and I declare them as “milk reconstituted”)
- I rename the ingredient “wheat flour” to “flour”
- I declare the ingredient “pectin” as “gelling agent” or “thickening agent”
- Combining products to declare them as a layer (I combine a “sauce” and “pistachio” and I declare them as a layer)
- The ability to omit some ingredients according to their quantity (eg: water) and their properties (eg: processing aids)
- Detail or Not detail some composite raw materials
In addition, manual rewrite of label is possible (partially or totally)
Finally, beCPG manages natively the creation of labels in multiple languages.
Below, you will find some links that explain food labeling: